Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year!

I have not posted in awhile... but I love to read the other blogs out there... Time has not permitted and sleep deprivation has made me a bit slow to think clearly... Night time help is here again.. I am praying I can continue with my night time caregiver the four nights I have him, but may need to cut back to two or three nights a week instead...

My devotion this morning was especially relevant to me today...Here is the verse.

Romans 8:28-34 (New American Standard Bible)

28And we know that [a]God causes (A)all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are (B)called according to His purpose.

29For those whom He (C)foreknew, He also (D)predestined to become (E)conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the (F)firstborn among many brethren;

30and these whom He (G)predestined, He also (H)called; and these whom He called, He also (I)justified; and these whom He justified, He also (J)glorified.

31(K)What then shall we say to these things? (L)If God is for us, who is against us?

32He who (M)did not spare His own Son, but (N)delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things?

33Who will bring a charge against (O)God's elect? (P)God is the one who justifies;

34who is the one who (Q)condemns? Christ Jesus is He who (R)died, yes, rather who was [b](S)raised, who is (T)at the right hand of God, who also (U)intercedes for us.



It also took me to a portion of Biblegateway that helps you to read the Bible in a year. I didn't really have a resolution, except for the usual, eat healthier, exercise regularly, etc. So I think that will be my resolution.

Do you have a resolution for the New Year?

Blessings!!!! TJ






1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Happy New Year! I'm glad you are getting more sleep.